There are plenty of services that allows you to transfer from one location to another. However, each of these services has their advantages and drawbacks which may or may not in your favour. However, when it comes to transferring funds, especially large amounts, it is crucial that these risks or disadvantage does not compromise your money transfer.
In this case, the best option for money transfer is the quickremit service. Through this service, you can make your money transfer, from any country abroad to India. Additionally, you get a wide range of advantageous exchange rates without any compromising on the security and agility of the service. Given below are the details of the quickremit service which you can take advantage of:
Features and benefits:
• Superior exchange rates: When it comes to making a money transfer from a country abroad to your home country, exchange transfers is one factor you should consider. Through this specialised remit service, you can take advantage of the best conversion rates, while staying protected against the volatile market conditions.
• Direct credit to the beneficiary’s account: Through other money transfer services, the funds would be transferred through a third part. This, at times, would lead to undesirable delays, which may or may not affect your financial requirements. Since the quickremit service eliminates the requirement of a third party system, it eventually eliminates the possibility of any delays.
• Doorstop delivery for demand drafts: Transfer of funds have always been an issue to areas which are difficult to access or isolated. Doorstop delivery of INR demand drafts provides the convenience of transferring funds to such locations, thus providing a wider range of services all over the country.
• Tracking service: Tracking your transfer is crucial, especially when transferring large amounts of funds. With this tracking service, you can be well aware of the transfer progression, which can allow you to make the necessary preparation for your financial requirements.
• Round the clock customer service: If you have any queries or doubts regarding your transfer, you can contact our customer service at any time of the day or night for assistance.
The registration process for the quickremit service is very simple. All you need to do is log onto the bank website and register an account. You will need to provide details about your identity, contact details, address details, citizenship details and annual income.
The transaction process is relatively simple, where you only need to log onto the quickremit website and log into your account. You will then to fill in details of your account, mode of transfer, and the details of the beneficiary. You will also need to select the amount you would need to send. Once the transaction has been confirmed, you will need to instruct your bank about the transfer of the money. Once the amount of the remittance is received by the bank, it will be immediately dispatched to the recipient.